Delicious dinner everyone will love.
3 chicken breast halves
1 teaspoon oil of your liking (coconut oil recommended)
3 cups green cabbage, shredded
1/2 cup diced red bell peppers
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1⁄2 cup water
Soy sauce to taste or Tamari
- Cut chicken breasts into strips.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Add chicken strips and stir-fry over medium-high heat, turning constantly until done.
- Add cabbage and red peppers and sauté 2 minutes until cabbage is crisp-tender.
- Mix cornstarch and seasonings; add water and soy sauce, and mix until smooth.
- Stir sauce into chicken/cabbage mixture.
- Cook until sauce has thickened and chicken is coated, about 1 minute.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours. If you have any left over that is wink emoticon
- (You can add onions and red peppers to taste)
by Jennifer N James Bray