Prep Time: 35 min
Cook Time: 30 min
A delicious and healthy brownie when you need that chocolate fix.
1/4 cup coconut flour
1 1/4 cup cacao powder
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup honey
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup coconut oil
1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix dry ingredients in one bowl and wet ingredients in a second bowl.
- Combine both mixtures and stir until all ingredients are incorporated together.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 8×8 pan.
- Top with chocolate chips and/or nuts if desired, and bake for 25–30 minutes