Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Spicy Asian sauced chicken sticky and yummy!!!
- 1 lbs. chicken breast, skinless, organic, free-range
- 1/2 c. coconut oil, raw, extra-virgin, organic
- 6 tbs. soy sauce, wheat-free, organic
- 4 tbs. honey, raw, unfiltered, organic
- 2 tsp. vinegar, apple cider, organic, unfiltered, raw
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder, organic
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder, organic
- 3/4 tsp. red pepper flakes, crushed, organic
- 4 c. celery stalk, fresh, organic
Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.Wash and dry chicken well. Cut into tenders. Heat coconut oil in a skillet. When oil is hot, fry chicken until light brown. Drain on paper towels. Make a sauce by mixing together soy sauce, honey, apple cider vinegar, and seasonings. Coat chicken in sauce, and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes. Serve with celery sticks.