8 hot peppers
8 slices of bacon
4 ounces goat cheese
- Wash and dry hot peppers.
- Slice lengthwise through one side of the pepper to open it, do not cut in half. Cut part way around the stem to create an opening for you to remove the seeds and membranes, but not so much that the stem gets cut off. (see photo in main post)
- Remove seeds and membranes to take some of the heat out of the peppers – if you want them extra hot, keep them in!
- Soften goat cheese by stirring and working it in a small bowl.
- Spread about 1/2 ounce into each pepper. The pepper doesn’t have to be stuffed full.
- Starting on one end, wrap a slice of bacon around each pepper.
- Place on a heated BBQ grill.
- Grill for 8 to 10 minutes, rotating as needed until bacon is cooked through.
- Serve and enjoy
Too much flame? Set your peppers on aluminum foil on top of the grill.
by Getty Stewart