- 15 oz black beans drained & rinsed
- 2 whole bananas
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa (and/or cacao powder)
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- 1/2 cup dry oats
- 1/2 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup almond butter or whatever nut butter you prefer
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease an 8×8 pan and set aside. (Recommend greasing with Coconut Oil Spray)
- Combine all ingredients except for the oats and chocolate chips and blend in a high-speed blender or food processor.
- Pour into a bowl and mix in the oats and chocolate chips.
- Pour into the pan and bake for 30 minutes or until you can stick a toothpick through. Let cool before serving.
Source: Blue Zones