Hard to believe another year has come and gone. 2020 is the beginning of a new year, a new decade and represents to me a clear vision on what I want for the future.
With my husband being in the optical business 2020 screamed clear vision and with that “Clarity” will be my word of the year.
Happy Monkey Club is 10 years old now and has transformed over the years offering many different events, services and messages. You might say my messaging has been clear as mud during that 10 years! You might call me a slow learner but I do know moving forward I am clear on what I do and what my message is. So let me enlighten you so you too are clear on what you can expect from HMC going forward.
- Membership will always be free. You signing up gives me permission to email you once a week to keep you up to date on upcoming events and share my weekly blog with you. From there you take what you like and leave the rest.
- My Five Pillars will remain my foundation: Be Positive, Eat Healthy, Live Active, Have Fun and Give Back.
- Adventure Travel, Wellness and Giving Back will be the focus on the events I offer.
The trips I offer have a strong focus on hiking, living active and community. Each one is unique with groups ranging from 6-12 women. Destinations have included Utah, Arizona, Costa Rica and Alberta to date and additional destinations are in the works. We do the planning, you enjoy the ride!
Wellness will continue to include the following:
- HMC Healthly lifestyle walks once a month. Locations are around Winnipeg and walks are 90 minutes.
- Weekly one hour circuit workouts at Anytime Fitness on Tuesdays 9-10am
- 10 day healthy living challenges 6 times per year
- Various get togethers throughout the year
I continue to encourage our members to include random acts of kindness in their daily lives. HMC will continue to raise funds for our HMC Sharing Circle Endowment fund that supports Bravestone Centre and other charities supporting marginalized women.
I trust that all makes sense. All the details are on our website. You can follow us on social media too. Facebook and Instatgram search Happy Monkey Club.
Thank you to everyone who has joined us on one of our outings or simply follows along online. My goal is to inspire you to live your best life, happy, healthy, full of joy and share it with others.
Check out some of the highlights from 2019.