It’s been quite a journey the past 19 months. Through all the ups and downs, openings and closing, protests and head shaking I want to reach out and ask you how are you doing?
I was getting a vibe from people that they are exhausted from all the Covid talk. I have to say I was on that team too. It seamed that the only thing anyone had to talk about was Covid, the vaccine, protests, closures etc etc. I say I was on that team, as in past tense, because I decided I didn’t like it so I jumped off and started my new live your life team.
Don’t take this wrong. I 100% support the front line workers, I’m just ready to live my life again in a way that is available to me.
I have done what is asked of me to keep myself and my community safe. I am double vaxed, I wash my hands, wear a mask indoors in public places and try to social distance when I am in situations that need it. Other than that my new normal begins.
I WILL NOT
- Talk about Covid incessantly anymore. We all have our opinions and thoughts and I know I’m not the one changing it.
- I will turn off the news when they go on and on and on. I will get the basics I need from reliable sources and move on.
- Engage anyone who wants to argue or force their opinion on me.
- Live my life fully within the direction outlined by public health.
- Spend my time doing the things I love and seeing the people I miss.
- Continue to share my message of Happy Monkeys 5 pillars of happiness and hopefully make a difference in someones life.
My hope is that when I see you and ask, ” how are you doing?” You will say, “great! “
If you need to start surrounding yourself with like minded women check out our premium membership. Book club, pickleball, walks, hikes, discounts on adventure travel, game nights and so much more.
#liveactive #havefun #giveback #bepositive #eathealthy