- ¼ cup non-dairy milk
- 6 Tbs. olive oil or avocado oil or coconut oil
- 1/3 cup organic sugar or 4 Tbsp maple syrup
- 4-5 organic bananas
- 2 cups gluten free flour (I like Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1 tsp. aluminum-free baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup non-dairy Enjoy Life chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat to 350F.
- Lightly oil an 8×8 pan or use parchment paper to line.
- Put the oil, milk, bananas and sugar or maple syrup in the blender and blend until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- Add the wet to the dry and combine well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips (if you are using them).
- Pour into your pan and bake 30-35 minutes or until a wooden toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool before slicing to enjoy!
Wishing you a week of Simplicity and Ease,
– Jenn xoxo