What’s your New Year’s Resolutions for 2016?

As we have discussed over the past few weeks, New Years Resolutions don’t work. Only 8% of people are successful with their resolutions and the other 92% of us feel like failures when we make them and then never follow through. We have also talked about using a word of the year to guide you and I am 100% on board with that. I have already used my word “happy” in a few situations and I’m only 3 days in to the New Year. But what I want to focus on this week is what I am introducing this year as “one simple change.”

One Simple Change, is simple positive shifts, one per month for 12 months that will create a healthy, happier you for 2016 and beyond.

This time of year we are bombarded with marketing, ads and promotions on how you can be happier and healthier is 12 days, 15 days or by taking this product. Quick fixes don’t work, period!

I am tired of seeing all the infomercials and ads. Health and feeling good is all about lifestyle. It’s  what you do every single day over a long period of time that ad up, not short quick fixes. You are what you do, what you eat and what you think.  You are a reflection of your choices. So what will you choose in 2016?

One Simple Change  is a program that will  discuss the importance of whole food nutrition, introduce you to a whole food supplement that can bridge the gap between what you are eating and what you should be eating and your take away will be one simple change you can implement immediately that can be the foundation of a healthy happy lifestyle.

We start with community and supporting each other, we build everything on healthy lifestyle choices, no quick fixes. You will not be overwhelmed with too much information. We will focus on one simple change each month and provide support through out the month to help you make it a part of your lifestyle. At the end of 2016 we will have 12 new positive changes that will help you lead a happy healthy life.

Have you tried other programs? Looking for something totally different? Then join us each month throughout 2016 and let’s make one simple change so at the end of 2016 we are happy, healthy and joyful!

Want to join us for our January event? Click here to learn more.

 

onesimplechange

1 Comment

  1. Lisa Daher on January 4, 2016 at 8:08 am

    Thank you for the thoughtful guidance. My life did a 180 degree change last year when I left Ottawa after 15 hard years. It has taken me months to get on my feet again but I was inspired by my sons who drove from Ottawa, both adult men, to be with me. I appreciate the idea of keeping it simple to stop my brain from thinking about every daunting thing I need and want to do. Take a breath.

Leave a Comment