• 4 – 6 peppers depending on the size. Cut the tops o , de-seed and clean out.
• 1 lb ground turkey
• 1⁄2 cup marinara sauce
• 1/4 cup onion chopped
• Tbsp minced garlic
• 1⁄2 cup fresh basil
• 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley
• 2 Rainbow chard leaves WITH steams, stripped
• 1 cup organic beans of choice
• 2 tbsp coconut oil for sautéing
• Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
• Tbsp. Dijon mustard
• 1⁄2 cup grated goat cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400F
2. In a medium pan brown your ground turkey until cooked through.
3. Sauté the onions and garlic in a little coconut oil until caramel brown
4. Add the chard and beans to the onion/garlic mixture along with Tbsp. coconut oil, apple cider
vinegar and Dijon mustard and sauté until chard is softened and your mixture is heated through.
5. Add your chopped herbs, marinara and your cooked turkey. Combine well.
6. Stu your Peppers with the mixture topping each with some grated cheese
7. Bake for 40 minutes