2018 is just around the corner and with it, we’re encouraged to consider what we want to change or fix about ourselves in the new year. It’s a time to make resolutions. A “resolution” is defined as a firm decision to do or not do something.
With just 8% of those people who set resolutions being successful with their intentions, it’s no wonder many people don’t even bother to consider what they might want to improve in their lives. It’s like a set-up for failure.
The challenge is that we set goals that are over whelming, goals that don’t fit our lifestyle and we expect instant success. We then abandon the plan within weeks and go back to a lifestyle that is failing us. So what if instead of a resolution, you created a mind shift, chose a word and joined a community that helped you stay on track?
Here is my proposal for you.
2018 is the year I have chosen to focus on healthy living. Not weight loss, not diets, not crazy work out plans just plain and simple healthy lifestyle. It really is the HMC message lived on a daily basis. Healthy eating, active living, having fun, being positive and giving back. So why is it different this year?
It’s different because I now have 6 years of experience, trial and error, education and tools that come together to allow healthy lifestyle to be my main message and focus. The message is daily, it’s easy to do and everyone involved is on the same page. I have created a private Facebook group that will receive daily motivation, challenges, ideas, opportunity for conversation, and invitation to programs and events all based on healthy living. No charge, no obligation, just a commitment to yourself to want to shift to a healthy lifestyle. You take what you like and leave the rest.
We have 42 people committed as of Dec. 27, 2018. I hope you want to join us too. Click here for full details
Why is this different than most programs?
1. There is no charge to participate unless you choose to engage in an event or program within the year that has a charge (most are free and there is no obligation to do the added programs.)
2. It’s year long, not 30-60-90 days of crazy plans, it’s life as it was meant to be, focused on healthy choices, fun and some indulgence.
3. It targets all areas of healthy lifestyle, not just diet and exercise. If I’ve learned anything over the last 6 years, it is that a healthy lifestyle encompasses so much more that diet and exercise. It is a puzzle that when all the pieces fall into place you feel fabulous.
4. It’s flexible, you take what makes sense to you and your lifestyle and leave the rest.
5. It’s online yet still has opportunity for everyone to come together if they choose.
Healthy lifestyle is where we all need to shift to. Creating a happier, healthier community and taking the burden off our health care system is my goal. Who wants to be active into their 90’s? Who wants to be independent for life? Who wants to be a role model for the next generation?
Join me and let’s take healthy back in 2018. What if… you said yes today, participated for the next year and in 365 days you were a new energized, healthy, happy you?
Sounds pretty awesome to me! Please join me for 2018 Take Healthy Back.